Howdy! This document applies to software purchased directly from us.
- LICENSE: Our personal-use software licenses are sold in units of “simultaneous users”. In other words, and by way of example, if you buy one copy of Dispatch, you can install it on both your laptop and your desktop — as long as only one person is using it at any particular moment. If you have many users, contact us for a site or group license.
- SERIALS: You may not share your registration number with anyone else, for any reason, unless it’s a multiuser license and you’re sharing it with the other legitimate users. We reserve the right to revoke your serial number at any time if we find it is made publicly available.
- BUGS: We try extremely hard to make sure our software is bug-free. Unfortunately, while we know this is sometimes difficult to accept as an end user, bug-free software is nearly impossible to produce, especially given the diversity of end-user hardware and software configurations which it can be affected by. Therefore, we cannot guarantee malfunction-free operation, including the possibility of data loss or critical failure. We encourage you to make sure your important data is backed up regularly, and we are not liable should you not take reasonable measures to protect your data.
- REFUNDS: If you are not satisfied with your software purchase for any reason, we ask that you first contact us to see if we can resolve the problem — usually we can. If we can’t, we’ll provide you a full refund provided you contact us within 60 days of purchase. We also offer trials so you can give it a try ahead of time!
If you’re given a refund by us, we ask that you remove all copies of our software from your system immediately.
- SUPPORT: We try to answer all of our tech support and other emails within 2 or 3 business days. Sometimes, such as immediately after a new software release, or major new update, we may get behind, and we appreciate your patience.
- LEGAL: You should not reverse-engineer, disassemble, “crack”, or otherwise modify and redistribute our software.
You should not rent or lease your software license to others. You can re-sell your license, as long as you completely remove the software from your system after doing so. Please contact us if you do sell your license, so we can update our records with the new owner.
Should a legal dispute occur between you and our company, it will be governed by the laws of Summit County, Ohio, United States of America.
Program code and artwork, including toolbar graphics, icons, web site content and effects, are the copyrighted property of WonderKiln. Please don’t steal them.
THANKS: Thank you for reading our license agreement! We are just starting on our journey of creating awesome desktop-class software and can’t wait to show you updates to Dispatch let alone other apps!